|Date Posted||May 14, 2020|
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: To operate and monitor additive robotic production cells located at the Additive Solutions Facility (Bluestone Blvd, Euclid, OH). This role will require a rotating 12 hour shift schedule including weekends, holidays, and on call hours. The schedule will repeat on a 28 day cycle.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Work with Technologists and Engineers to setup jobs to be run on additive robotic production cells.
- Use computers, CAD/CAM and robotic controllers for the manufacture of parts.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain additive robotic production cells to ensure productivity and quality.
- Recognize welding process variations and take corrective action as required.
- Clear system faults in a timely manner.
- Document the build for tracking part manufacture.
- Perform setup work such as mounting base plates, feeding wire, and selecting shielding gas.
- Replace wear components such as drive rolls, liners, tips, and nozzles.
- Operate cranes, fork lift trucks, and perform material handling duties.
- Operate shop tools including grinders, plasma torches, hand tools, impact drivers, drills, and saws.
- Interface with customers.
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Highly motivated, quick to learn, safety conscious.
- Capable of lifting 60 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to organize and maintain a neat work area.
- Able to maintain production records.
- Able to drive a fork lift truck and operate cranes.
- Must have some knowledge and experience in the GMAW Welding process.
- Able to obtain Semi-Automatic GMAW and Aluminum GMAW welding certification within 6 months.
- Previous experience with Robotic Welding is preferred.
- Understanding and prior use of CAD or CAM tools is preferred.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)