|Date Posted||July 23, 2020|
Title:Automated Systems & Robotics Instructor
Summary:As a faculty member, you will initiate the teaching and learning process with a focus on continuous improvement. You will also create an environment in which students can accomplish the learning objectives of the course of instruction, identify coring opportunities, and design and develop new curriculum. Check out the details below.
Job Title: Automated Systems & Robotics Instructor
Job Type: Direct Hire
Shift/Hours: 7:30 - 3:30pm (40 hrs are expected)
Career Level: 1-3 years of relevant professional technical experience
Education: Bachelors Degree in Related Feild
Salary: $75,000 DOQ
1. Facilitates learning activities so that students learn the principles, theory, skills, and work ethic necessary to become proficient for entry level positions.
2. Monitors, assesses and advises learners on technical and academic progress and performance.
3. Uses current academic and industry practices in assigned courses of instruction.
4. Develops and upgrades lesson material, training aids and maintains equipment within assigned course of instruction.
5. Assists in the recruitment and placement of learners.
6. Maintains equipment and coordinates new equipment purchases within assigned program when needed.
7. Designs and develops new curriculum within assigned program.
8. Participates in industry and/or professional organizations in order to maintain and enhance program health and academic integrity.
9. Directs scheduling, budgeting and curriculum health improvements in an assigned program.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Experience working with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
2. Experience working with Fanuc Industrial Robots.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in related field
4. 5000 – 7000 industry hours
5. 1-3 years teaching experience (preferred)
1. Strategic Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level. Makes good decisions. Provides sound advice and problem solution. Provides honest and in-depth analysis on problems and issues.
2. Operating Skills: Makes decisions in a timely manner. Accepts responsibility for tasks and meets objectives and measures. Documents process, progress, and results. Is committed to continuous improvement. Works toward the most efficient and effective work processes.
3. Courage: Has difficult conversations as necessary. Faces up to people problems on any person or situations quickly and directly.
4.Energy and Drive: Is action oriented and full of energy for challenging tasks/issues. Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
5. Organizational Positioning Skills: Can maneuver through complex situations effectively and quietly. Is sensitive to how people and organizations function. Anticipates where problems may arise and plans his/her approach accordingly.
6. Personal/Interpersonal Skills: Relates well to all kinds of people. Builds constructive and effective relationships. Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Supports equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all. Adheres to our customers core values. Is widely trusted - Keeps confidences and admits mistakes. Practices attentive and active listening. Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself.
1. Able to operate a computer and other necessary electronics
2. Able to communicate with students
Branch:VSS - Blaine
Job keywords:Engineer- Electrical, Full Time, Instructor