|Location||New Brunswick, NJ|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
Aerotek is currently partnering with a large robotics company in need of a Controls/ Robotics Engineer!
- Research new technologies that increase efficiency, help the company scale, and improve customer satisfaction
- Configuration, programming, calibration, and troubleshooting of industrial robots
- Offline robot programming and simulations
- Participate in design, review and specification of system components and control technologies
- Participate in component selection process
- Conceptualize how a machine will function, commit the concept to a sequence of operations, develop the software, test/debug the machine, and finally commission at customer's facility
- BA degree in engineering related field
- 2+ years of Lidar experience
- 2+ years of C++ experience
- 2+ years robotic experience
- Experience with Beckhoff PLC and Lidar experience is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.