|Location||Kennett Square, PA|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking many Drone/Robotics Operators
- Drone/Robotics Operator will be a robotic field operator for UAVs, robotics and submersibles who supports missions and manages associated assets.
- Candidate will support mission planning, develop mission plans, perform data collection and assist in the processing of collected data.
- Equipment repair, assembly, integration and testing of hardware and systems of the supported mission is also essential. Asset Management of associated hardware including following and updating existing procedures as well as tracking hardware assets used for projects and ensuring accountability of their location and maintenance status.
- Supports missions as an integral part of the Operations team as a Remote Pilot in Command (RPIC) or Visual Observer (VO).
- Also responsible for the management, tracking and accountability of robotic fleet assets plus associated hardware components including maintaining existing procedures as well as tracking assets in Asset Management system of record and ensuring accountability of their location and maintenance status.
- Ability to gain unescorted access to Nuclear Stations (background/drug testing required)
- Travel and overnight stay is required.
- Possess FAA Remote pilot part 107 certification with 1+ years of operations experience.
- AUVSI Level 2 UAV Operator is Preferred