|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
Join a fast growing leader in the Robotics space!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Conner Ferguson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $175,000
A bit about us:
This senior level engineer must work independently on multiple projects, and prioritize tasks based on general guidance from management. Duties include some Project Engineering of each job, as well as a high level of responsibility for the outcome of the project. Engineering tasks often include CAD design of mechanical components, specification of vendor-supplied equipment, and close interaction with the
Controls / Programming group.
Why join us?
- Develop appropriate solution and create layout using AutoCAD or 3D ModelingSoftware.
- Work with customer to finalize the solution and obtain any customer driven criteria.
- Oversee every aspect of the project tracking deadlines, budget scope and performance.
- Identify high risk areas of the project and build small scale systems to test those areas.
- Design custom equipment and model entire system as required using ACAD or Autodesk Inventor Modeling software
- 4-year college degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering, IndustrialEngineering, or related field of Engineering
- 6-10 years’ experience in Automation Industry, preferably in Packaging / Material Handling, but other areas of automation may qualify
- Proficiency in ACAD required, 3D modeling a plus
- Previous management experience with people and projects is preferred
- Knowledge of Robotics, Cell Design, and Vision systems are a plus
- Capital Equipment / Machinery design experience is preferred, especially in Food and Beverage Industry
- Experience with FANUC ROBOGUIDE or similar software a plus
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with a diversity of problems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.