|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
Location: Beverly, MA
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and test machine control software to control new wafer handling features and to make changes to existing wafer handling control methods.
- Learn and fully understand present wafer handling hardware and robot operations.
- Learn and fully understand new wafer handling hardware in order to write software to control the hardware.
- Modify machine control software to add new functionality, to meet new requirements, improve present operation, and to optimize present operation.
- Suggest, develop, evaluate, and implement improvements to wafer handling reliability, throughput, manufacturability, functionality, testability, and system diagnostics.
- Diagnose wafer handling failures that occur on systems in Manufacturing and in the field.
- Operate the wafer handling portion of an ion implantation system in order to develop and test new software and hardware controls. This is a hands on position.
- Write software for field analysis and diagnosis of wafer handling failures.
- Provide technical customer support, troubleshooting and field support as required.
- Work closely with mechanical, hardware, validation/reliability and manufacturing engineering disciplines.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- A minimum 3 to 5 years work experience in industrial controls or wafer handling or robotics/automation.
- Will have written software to control electrical/mechanical systems & have excellent software skills.
- Experience in system integration.
- Knowledgeable in computer networking architectures, topologies and hardware and communication protocols such as TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, & USB.
- Embedded hardware/software architecture, design and debugging experience.
*Currently one of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US and continuously advances its ranking on Staffing Industry Analysts' lists for IT Staffing Firms and Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms with nearly 50 years of experience in providing technology, talent, and learning solutions.
*We are a top 15 IT staffing agency and work with some of the best clients across the US.
*No layers! We are always direct to our clients.
*In-house immigration team.
*Fair pay and open communication
*The Judge Group serves more than 47 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for 7,000 professionals on assignment annually across a wide range of industries.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]