|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
SkillStorm is seeking a Pega Robotics Developer for our client in Jacksonville, Florida OR Charlotte, NC OR Washington, DC. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. EOE, including disability/vets.
- IT Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. They will engage in all phases of the software development life-cycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Extensive knowledge in Pega robotics 8.0 (formerly OpenSpan) - Windows/web/mainframes/Text adapter with OpenSpan.
- Understands RPA infrastructure setup.
- Excellent understanding of Assisted vs Unassisted Robotics Implementations.
- Knowledge of OCR libraries or tools is a plus.
- Prior .NET experience (Visual studio 2015/2010 and C#) is a plus.
- Individual contributor who can deliver quality software on time and who can contribute in design discussions.
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc.
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
- PEGA ROBOTICS development work required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience