|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2020|
What does the RPA Business Analyst really do at TaskUs? At TaskUs, we are a frontline first company, where we focus on making our frontline teams life better, easier, faster and secure. Think of yourself as a champion when it comes to process mapping, identifying and quantifying opportunities for assisted automation, human collaboration automation and full automation solution with this singular aim in mind. You will use industry standard methodologies, including six sigma and any tools for process mapping that may be available to help create a business case for Robotics Desktop Automation, Robotics Process Automation, Cognitive Automation and combination of these. You will work very closely with our RPA Development teams and Operations teams to brainstorm, discuss “art of the possible” on a daily basis to build, deploy and maintain RPA projects. Work on meaningful timelines under project mode and execute creation of robots, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch.
So, do you have what it takes to become the RPA Business Analyst ?
The Analyst will manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for the organization. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Prior Experience to Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere (preferred) or Ui Path and Blue Prism.
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean)
- Familiar with emerging or current process mapping tools and technologies that help validate the PDD and potential automation benefits.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com