|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
Job Role: Sr. Embedded Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Type: Full time
Scope of Work:
- Develop and execute embedded software for a product line.
- Align software development activities to meet Product Development Process schedules and follow industry standard embedded software process and adapt best practices and tools
- Plan, coordinate, and perform testing on the bench and machine in alignment with other Product
Verification & Validation activities
- Develop setup and scripts for automated testing
- Work with partners in the development and execution software testing
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Robotics (Preferred)
• 5+ years of Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
• Experience in C++ programming
• Experience in Test driven development
• Develop scripts for automated testing and system configuration.
• Familiar with Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Docker etc.
• Ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development life cycle.
• Familiarity with software configuration management & defect tracking tools.
- C+, Embedded software development, Linux, Robotics
- BSEE or BS Computer Engineering, MS Robotics