|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
Robotics Engineer needed for full-time position in Houston, TX!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
If you're a Robotics Engineer in the Houston, TX area and you're looking for a new full-time position, then this job is for you!! We're a thermal spray manufacturing organization with decades of experience and expertise, and we've been helping our customers select the proper coating for their product, process, or projects for years. We're adding Robotics Engineer, in our TX location, who can implement robotic programs for production use, employee training, and robotic related tooling while directing all robotic and equipment integration activities.
You'll be expected to develop robotic programs and equipment controls for production, while integrating robotics and related equipment, and this is a full time, direct hire position so please continue reading on if this is something you're interested in!!
Why join us?
- Great benefits package, and competitive 401K match!!
- Our culture... people love working here!!
- Ensures all robotic and production related equipment meets all safety standards within designated ANSI requirements.
- Manages technology levels across all robotic related, production equipment.
- Directly interfaces with vendors for robotic related production equipment to ensure proper communication of engineering requirements during equipment acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. in Materials or Robotics preferred) plus five years of experience in an industrial setting (thermal spray coating applications preferred
Please apply today if you're interested in hearing more!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.