|Date Posted||June 13, 2020|
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Robotics Lab Technician for our client in Petaluma, CA.
- Performs robotic tests to determine functionality and physical characteristics of product produced by performing the following duties:
- Detect seal failures between tips and instrument cone.
- Ensure volume transfer variation is within specification.
- Ensure proper mechanical function of tips. (Tips are picked up and ejected properly)
- Verify runout of tips does not interfere with proper mechanical function. (tip distal end aligns with rack and/or wells).
- During finished goods testing, ensures rack, instrument, and tip interaction do not cause functional failures.
- During finished goods testing, ensure correct components are supplied.
- Troubleshooting Failures
Essential Job Functions
- Performs robotic leak test on manufactured products to verify conformity to specification. Must be able to run multiple robots at the same time.
- Prepares chemical solutions according to standard formulas.
- Scans plates and evaluates results.
- Inputs and saves test results into access database.
- Deliver results to appropriate party.
- Skills and abilities required include:
- Experience with laboratory environment, equipment and safety procedures.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work an alternative work schedule.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Software understanding – ability to align labware.
- Basic excel skills
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.