|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
ROBOTICS MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. Candidates must be articulate, willing to work in a fast-paced team environment and have good interpersonal skills. He or she will collaborate with internal and outside partners to ensure that products meet established design intent. Additionally, he or she will prepare interim and project completion reports and presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise management of strategic issues, along with their technical and process risks
• Design material processing, assembly, and handling systems/equipment to maximize production throughput, while minimizing changeover times
• Specify and procure capital equipment to ensure technological advantage and competitiveness through process capability and control
• Develop effective setup reduction strategies and preventive and predictive maintenance processes to maximize equipment uptime
• Administer workplace safety processes as defined by OSHA and industry guidelines
• Advise on product liability and life cycle issues
• Act as mentor, facilitator, and educator of the work force to foster cross training, cross functional creativity, and teamwork
• Advise on product and process capabilities and limitations to ensure the proper alignment between product design and process capabilities
• Advise operations management on logistical considerations as they influence cycle time, transportation damage, and product costs
• Design/maintain, procure/modify, and implement tooling to optimize the production process, meet process capability requirements, and meet product quality specifications
• Provide leadership for Continuous Improvement efforts
• Maintain and update manufacturing documentation including process sheets, routers, ECR’s and ECO’s
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate for this position is a detail-oriented, alert, punctual, organized and results-driven professional with extensive mechanical design knowledge. The candidate is also capable of managing multiple projects while being an effective and motivating member of a team.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s of Science degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering
• 3-5 years experience
• Prefer experience with robotics, welding, and forging and/or metal stamping.
• Lean Manufacturing concepts and Kaizen experience a must
• Experience leading Kaizen events a must
• Structured problem solving training and experience a must
• New process Innovation and familiarity with manufacturing processes; metal stamping exp helpful
• Compensation based on experience
• Competitive Benefit Package Including:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.