|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
The Enterprise Robotics Process Automation (RPA) team in the MassMutual Core Technology organization seeks a curious and passionate Technical Lead who is experienced in all phases of the project lifecycle (Waterfall & Agile). The ideal candidate will have a strong background in application development and process automation independently building bots end to end, as well as experience in the financial services industry.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and implementing software robotics and process automation solutions in the broader context of digital transformation. Candidate must be team-oriented and possess excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Design and implement software robotics and process automation in support of business requirements, software and industry best practicesÂ
- Participate in the development of new offerings and innovation in the automation space
- Carry out development, unit as well as end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and training of software robots and programmed automation
- Minimum 5+ years application developmentÂ
- Minimum 2+ years UiPath or equivalent relevant RPA experience
- Experience in programming languages C#, Java, C++ as well as mainframe/legacy applications
- Experience with SQL, XML, and JSON
- Scripting experience using Python, Perl, Visual Basic, Shell script
- Knowledge with major Operating System such as Windows, UNIX and Linux
- Lead a development team throughout SDLC process
- Excellent design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Experience in designing and implementing complex projects
- Work independently, owning full bot development end to end
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively across business and IT organizations
- Good oral/written communication and strong commitment to professional/service excellence
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong business relationship building skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
- Ability to quickly learn new technologiesÂ working both independently and collaboratively in a results oriented culture
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach
- Practical experience in delivery of enterprise software projects
Why Join Us.
Weâve been around since 1851. During our history, weâve learned a few things about making sure our customers are our top priority. In order to meet and exceed their expectations, we must have the best people providing the best thinking, products and services. To accomplish this, we celebrate an inclusive, vibrant and diverse culture that encourages growth, openness and opportunities for everyone. A career with MassMutual means you will be part of a strong, stable and ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits. And your voice will always be heard.
Recognized as a 2019 Worldâs Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: Â We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. Itâs more than our company structure â itâs our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.Â