|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Robotics Process Engineer in Jacksonville, FL.
Robotics Process Automation will greatly impact the business by creating automation to replace or enhance many manual, repetitive tasks that the business is currently performing and increase efficiencies and accuracy in many business processes. To help us get a jump start, we are looking for a resource with leadership experience and experience with starting an RPA program and development with various tools. We expect that this person would help establish a good start and help develop against several use cases. The selected resource will also help in the selection of a tool. The selected resource would also be responsible for training internal staff on best practices of Robotics Process Automation.
Job Duties and Essential Functions
- Serve as primary technical interface between programmers and management
- Serve as technical advisor to management. Provide programming perspective on requirements
- Coach, counsel, or train less-experienced staff, may also direct the work of others, may provide input in the performance management, goal setting and review processes
- Plan, design, develop, modify, debug, and evaluate complex software for functional areas
- Analyze existing software or work to formulate logic for new complex systems and devices complex algorithms
- Analyze the design and use of complex data sources
- Monitor and employ source code control techniques and configuration management
- Negotiate with stakeholders on the creation of software specifications
- Perform complex data analysis and test/debug complex software
- Apply highly complex programming security practices
- Perform complex data modeling, performance and integration testing and builds interfaces for a variety of internal and external constituents
- Develop and execute highly complex test plans and develop conversion and system implementation plans