|Date Posted||February 9, 2020|
Temp Assistant Coordinator, Orthopedic Robotics
The Coordinator, Orthopedic Robotics will:
• Manage agreements and contracts with outside consultants and contracts; all aspects of the PO process and work
agreements per J&J Company Policies.
• Arrange outside employee and vendor/visitor company visits
• Assemble and manage meeting presentations through Skype and/or Global Connect.
• Organize and manage the Boston Office, including ordering supplies, encouraging office tidiness (fridge clean outs,
mug and utensil clean ups, conference room tidy ups), coordinating vendors and workers and office lunches for events.
• Support in set up of communication materials (Meeting minutes, presentations, memorandums, announcements and related correspondence).
• Administrative assistance with recruiting, setting up interviews and onboarding new hires.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other administrative and executive administrative staff across the organization to achieve required tasks.
• Provide administrative support for day-to-day office operations as well as individual projects.
• Manage staff calendars, updating schedules on a daily basis.
• A minimum of a high school diploma is required.
• College course work, or college degree preferred.
• A minimum of 2+ years of advanced administrative/executive experience supporting senior level management is required.
• The ability to be extremely flexible while managing conflicting, shifting, and competing priorities with minimal supervision is required.
• Strong verbal and written skills with prioritization of tasks, management of daily workload to ensure the highest priority tasks take precedence.
• Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and database applications are required.
• Experience with budget and travel processing platforms (Salesforce, Concur, Ariba, etc.) is required.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues that may arise while taking initiative and acting with a high level of sense of urgency is required.
• Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems is preferred.
• Aptitude for learning new systems with minimal direction is required.
• Experience as a legal secretary and/or certified notary strongly preferred.
• This position will be located in Boston.
Please forward an updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.